As we grow, our needs grow as well. So we’re looking for talented and creative graphic designer to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is loaded with creativity, passion and technical ability in graphic designing and illustration. You think it’s YOU?
What we’re looking for in a graphic designer?
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who is passionate in creating cards and graphics that brings smile
As a Graphic Designer at snydle, you will be responsible for:
Creating images and artwork for greeting cards and messages
Effectively communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
We have a small, tightly knit team of content writeres and graphic designer, and are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Born talent in artistic and image creation.
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great skills in graphic designing and illustrating
- Attention to details. You must have a keen eye for colours, designs and layout as well as for errors and inconsistencies.
- professional design experience
- Have good taste/strong visual skills with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to co-up with search engine demands and global competition.
- A desire to learn Search engine optimization and technique
- Positive attitude and ability to work with persons from different countries and culture, with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interaction design work
- Ability to create beautiful images from scratch (particularly backgrounds, cards and invitations)
- Bonus points if you have experience with marketing, video production, or info-graphics
- Please also include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfil this position, please apply and send your resume together with your cover letter and portfolio.